In a confusing health care landscape, probably the most misunderstood sector is one of the biggest — Medicaid.Read more
During his run for mayor, Lenny Curry was brutal in his attacks on his opponent, Alvin Brown.
I love a good fight as much as anyone does, and the one shaping up between Mayor Lenny Curry and...
Letters from readers
How to submit a letter
Email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips: Letters have a better chance of being published if they include these traits:
- Brevity helps. A lead letter is 350 words, an opinion column is 600 words. We prefer lead letters over columns. For regular letters we suggest a maximum length of about 200 words.
- Cite sources for important facts and quotations so we can check them.
- Avoid personal comments. Stick to the issues.
- Be sure to list your name, address and phone number for confirmation.
- If you are especially interested in having your letter published, send an email to Editorial Page Editor Mike Clark: email@example.com