Local author De-Leon Peacock presents his book “Boys’ Estate Ga. 1946-1976: A Pictorial History of Georgia’s Town Just for Boys” at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at The Literary Guild of St. Simons Island’s Coffee with the Author at the Casino, 550 Beachview Drive, St. Simons. Free for members, $10 for guests. Reservations: litguildssi.org/events.
Our email address has changed. Send all of your book announcements (signings, launches, appearances, sales, seminars, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org (don’t forget the 1) seven days before the Sunday of publication.
• “Kitten & Snake,” 11 a.m. Tuesday, Barnes & Noble St. Johns Town Center.
• 11 a.m. Friday, Barnes & Noble St. Johns Town Center.
• “I Am Harriet Tubman,” 11 a.m. Saturday, Barnes & Noble St. Johns Town Center, Barnes & Noble San Jose, 11112 San Jose Blvd., Barnes & Noble St. Augustine, 1930 U.S. 1 South.
• Harry Potter Dress-up Night, celebrate 20th anniversary, 6 p.m. Barnes & Noble San Jose, 11112 San Jose Blvd.
Bruce Thomason and JD Hunter, “The Domino Event,” 1-4 p.m. Saturday, The Book Loft, 214 Centre St., Fernandina Beach.
Laura Lee Smith joins the Flamingo Book Club at the Beaches Branch Library, 600 3rd St., Neptune Beach, at 7 p.m. Tuesday to discuss her new book “The Ice House.”
“The World’s Stupidity Is Set Against the Light of Truth,” a collection of conservative religious poetry by Walter Joseph Schenck Jr.
The Florida Authors and Publishers Association is accepting submissions in 45 categories for the 2018 FAPA President’s Book Awards. Go to www.myFAPA.org for details.
SAVE THE DATE
• The Amelia Island Book Festival, Feb. 15-17, with headliners Steve Berry, Lee Child and Adriana Trigiani.
• The Savannah Book Festival, Feb. 15-18, with Diana Gabaldon, Lisa Ko and Jodi Picoult.
• Jacksonville Book Festival, March 3.
Send Bookmarks information to email@example.com (don’t forget the 1). Announcements must arrive seven days before the Sunday of publication. Events open to all unless stated and always subject to change.