Georgia author Ted Russ discusses his critically acclaimed debut war novel, “Spirit Mission,” at 10:30 a.m. Monday at The Literary Guild of St. Simons Island’s Coffee with the Author at the Casino, 550 Beachview Drive, St. Simons. Free for members, $10 for guests.
Former golf industry executive David Hueber introduces his memoir/history, “In The Rough: The Business Game of Golf,” 6:30 p.m. Monday at the Friends of the Ponte Vedra Library’s Book Talk Café at the library, 101 Library Blvd.
Award-wining author John Hope discusses “Deep Editing” 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Ponte Vedra/Florida Writers meeting at the Ponte Vedra Library, 1010 Library Blvd.
Fernandina author Kay Dew Shostak launches her new novel, “Backwater Florida,” a story of life off the beach, 1-4 p.m. Saturday at The Bookloft, 214 Centre St., Fernandina Beach.
A Gainesville area romance authors’ book signing features local authors Rebecca Heflin (“Romancing Dr. Love”), Charlee Allden (“Deadly Lover”), Darlene Marshall (“Smuggler’s Bride”), Lexi Post (“Poisoned Honor”), Michelle Rene (“Leaning On Love”) and Abigail Sharpe (“Who Wants to Marry a Doctor”) from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, March 26, at Fresco Pizza and Pasta, 5212 SW 91st Terrace, in Haile Village Center.
• “Stone Soup,” 11 a.m. Tuesday, Barnes & Noble Town Center.
• National Goof-Off Day celebration, 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Barnes & Noble San Jose, 11112 San Jose Blvd.
• “Don’t Spill the Milk!” and “The Frazzle Family,” 11 a.m. Friday, Barnes & Noble Town Center.
• Little Golden Book 75th anniversary celebration, 11 a.m. Saturday, Barnes & Noble Town Center, Barnes & Noble San Jose, 11112 San Jose Blvd., Barnes & Noble St. Augustine, 1930 U.S. 1 South.
Tricia Booker, ““The Place of Peace and Crickets: How Adoption, Heartache, and Love Built a Family,” 4-6 p.m. Saturday at Genung’s Fish Camp, 291 Cubbedge Road, St. Augustine. From 1-4 p.m. Sunday, March 26, she will be at The Book Loft, 214 Centre St., Fernandina Beach.
• “Sno-Cone Diaries: A Sweet Route to Happiness,” feel-good memoir from Ponte Vedra author Abby Vega.
• “Prometheus Reimagined,” 2nd edition, a recasting of Greek legends, by Jacksonville author Walter Joseph Schenck, Jr.
• “Mangrove Lightning,” another Doc Ford by Randy Wayne White, out Tuesday.
• “Elvis Ignited,” music historian Bob Kealing follows “the King” though 1950s Florida.
• “An Ice Age Mystery,” the story of the Old Vero Site dig by Rody Johnson.
• “Dangerous Games,” politics, passion and corruption from Danielle Steele.
• “Tales from the Detroit Tigers Dugout,” by longtime sportswriter Jack Ebling.
SAVE THE DATE
Florida Antiquarian Book Fair, St. Petersburg Coliseum, April 21-23.
Send information to email@example.com. Announcements must arrive seven days before the Sunday of publication. Events open to all unless stated and always subject to change.